Become a Member
Trust Waikato Pauanui Surf Lifesaving Club has five categories of membership:
- Active Lifeguard (all patrolling lifeguards or trainee lifeguards over the age of 14 years)
- Junior Surf (all members aged between 7 and 13 – inclusive)
- Associate member
- Family membership (comprising of the immediate members of one family, including active lifeguards, Junior Surf members or associate members)
- Life members (individuals who have contributed outstanding services to the Trust Waikato Pauanui Surf Lifesaving Club
All members are required to pay an annual membership fee. The fee covers the basic administration costs for the operation of the Trust Waikato Pauanui Surf Lifesaving Club.
Membership fees are as follows: Discounts apply for subscription payments made before 1 December 2017. Refer to the membership form for details.
- Active Lifeguards – $50.00
- Trainee / Rookie Guard – $60 + Uniform Bond (refer to Membership form for details)
- Junior Surf – $65.00
- Associate Member – $60.00
- Family – $150.00
Membership fees can be paid online via our secure portal
New members also need to register with Surf Lifesaving New Zealand